** TRUSTED PRODUCTS: Krebs has been approved as a Project N95 PPE and Critical Equipment Provider and ThomasNet Verified COVID-19 Response Supplier for Disposable Plastic Face Shields with verified delivery and references, meeting or exceeding performance expectations of cost, quality, and delivery for frontline workers.
** DONATIONS: Want to donate plastic face shields to an organization in need? Please read our article "How To Donate Disposable Medical Plastic Face Shields" before you order.
Includes: Disposable Safety Plastic Face Shields, 6 Pieces
- Brow Pad: Hypoallergenic Foam
- Packing: 6 Pieces/Bag
- Sizing: One Size Fits Most Youth/Adult
- Fits Head Size: 20.5" - 25"
- * Note: Elastic can be stretched if fit is too tight.
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
Shortages in personal protective equipment (PPE) for healthcare personnel are currently causing enormous challenges for the United States right now. Items such as disposable plastic face shields are essential to protect this country's workers and family members. In light of this fact, Krebs is now manufacturing plastic face shields to help support our community, country, frontline professionals and families everywhere.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9” high x 12.5” wide (full face shield)
- Coverage: Full face shield wraps around face for unrestricted visibility
- Material: Optically clear 10 mil Anti-fog coated PET plastic
- Design: Lightweight design for hours of comfortable use; easy on-off
- Headband: Non-adjustable latex-free elastic
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Room for Glasses/Goggles: Yes
- Foam Type: Open cell foam for increased air flow and comfort
- Application: Splash protection
- Disclosure: This product has not been approved by the FDA
- Important Note: These face shields are not impact or heat resistant. Do NOT leave in hot vehicle.
- Warning: Use only against non caustic and non hazardous liquids or dust. This shield is not impact resistant. Do not use as protection against open flames or sparks.
- No Return Policy: Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including these face shields are final sale. These items are non refundable and non returnable. Shipping & handling is non refundable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
Face Shield FAQ:
- Do these face shields need to be assembled?
- No, face shields come ready to wear
- Are the face shields intended to be reusable?
- Although designed to be disposable, these face shields may be used as long as they are kept clean, keep their shape and remain intact.
- How do I clean these face shields?
- To clean, lightly wash with clean water and mild soap. Rinse well and place on a cleaned surface to dry, or dry with a clean absorbent towel. The emphasis of reprocessing should be on the outside of the visor. Carefully avoid the foam cushion and elastic strap as they may not be tolerant to disinfectants. *Avoid cleaning with bleach, alcohol or other harsh cleaners as they may discolor the plastic and degrade the anti-fog coating on the face shield.
- Do the disposable face shields provide the same protection as the reusable face shields?
- Yes, both types of shields provide the same protection if worn properly.
- Can I write my name on my face shield or decorate it?
- Yes, you can write your name or add other decorating to these face shields with any standard permanent-style marker.
I am very satisfied with the product. The shields are comfortable to wear and see through even wearing eyeglasses.
As a massage therapist, in order to work at all, I need a mask AND a face shield so have tried a few. One was far too heavy, one worked for a while but lost its anti-fog protection quickly as well as scratched fairly quickly. I have put these shields to the test- working outside in great heat, wildfire ash, cloth mask and they still didn't fog up and has held up well under wiping stray massage oil from them. They fit comfortably, too, even over my glasses! I ordered these because someone else had given me one. As this is going to be the norm for some time to be, I stocked up. And, made in the USA! Awesome, thank you.
I've ordered twice now with this company. The shields are well packaged, sturdy, and comfortable. Equally important, I received them mere days after ordering. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Fits even my big-ish head well, with wide elastic band that's snug but not tight. Doesn't touch my glasses, doesn't dislodge my mask. This thing is perfect. I'll feel less nervous about other customers in the grocery store
The face shields arrived quickly and are well made. I like that they are made in the USA!