** TRUSTED PRODUCTS: Krebs has been approved as a Project N95 PPE and Critical Equipment Provider and ThomasNet Verified COVID-19 Response Supplier for Disposable Plastic Face Shields with verified delivery and references, meeting or exceeding performance expectations of cost, quality, and delivery for frontline workers.
** DONATIONS: Want to donate plastic face shields to an organization in need? Please read our article "How To Donate Disposable Medical Plastic Face Shields" before you order.
Includes: Disposable Safety Plastic Face Shields, 6 Pieces
- Brow Pad: Hypoallergenic Foam
- Packing: 6 Pieces/Bag
- Sizing: One Size Fits Most Youth/Adult
- Fits Head Size: 20.5" - 25"
- * Note: Elastic can be stretched if fit is too tight.
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9” high x 12.5” wide (full face shield)
- Coverage: Full face shield wraps around face for unrestricted visibility
- Material: Optically clear 15 mil Anti-fog coated PET plastic
- Design: Lightweight design for hours of comfortable use; easy on-off
- Headband: Non-adjustable latex-free elastic
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Room for Glasses/Goggles: Yes
- Foam Type: Open cell foam for increased air flow and comfort
- Application: Splash protection
- Disclosure: This product has not been approved by the FDA
- Important Note: These face shields are not impact or heat resistant. Do NOT leave in hot vehicle.
- Warning: Use only against non caustic and non hazardous liquids or dust. This shield is not impact resistant. Do not use as protection against open flames or sparks.
- No Return Policy: Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including these face shields are final sale. These items are non refundable and non returnable. Shipping & handling is non refundable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
Face Shield FAQ:
- Do these face shields need to be assembled?
- No, face shields come ready to wear
- Are the face shields intended to be reusable?
- Although designed to be disposable, these face shields may be used as long as they are kept clean, keep their shape and remain intact.
- How do I clean these face shields?
- To clean, lightly wash with clean water and mild soap. Rinse well and place on a cleaned surface to dry, or dry with a clean absorbent towel. The emphasis of reprocessing should be on the outside of the visor. Carefully avoid the foam cushion and elastic strap as they may not be tolerant to disinfectants. *Avoid cleaning with bleach, alcohol or other harsh cleaners as they may discolor the plastic and degrade the anti-fog coating on the face shield.
- Do the disposable face shields provide the same protection as the reusable face shields?
- Yes, both types of shields provide the same protection if worn properly.
- Can I write my name on my face shield or decorate it?
- Yes, you can write your name or add other decorating to these face shields with any standard permanent-style marker.
These work great for my son as a mask alternative for school. He can actually breath in these! We absolutely love they are made in the USA as well. We will always support American businesses directly first.
These are the best we found and will continue to buy from you
I received my order within days. Please with the construction. Perfect for those times when you have to wear a shield along with the mask. Thank you.